THE RESERVE III PROPERTY
The above map shows the Reserve III property atop Sugar Mountain Resort. There is also adjoining The Reserve III, 8.13 additional acres that are also available. These additional acres could accommodate 40 to 50 luxury condominiums, bringing the total to about 21 acres and 130 units.
The RESERVE III Property Offering at Sugar Mountain
- 12.78 acres in a private gated development.
- Direct ski-in, ski-out access to perhaps the best ski mountain in the Southeast – Sugar Mountain Resort, with a summit elevation of 5,300 feet, a vertical drop of 1,200 feet, 100 percent snow-making coverage, 21 trails, 7 lifts, night-skiing and almost 700,000 annual skier-visits.
- Will build out to 21 platted lots, with each accomodating a four-plex, resulting in 84 potential residential units.
- Contiguous 8.13-acre parcel which is adjacent to the Oma Meadows chairlift drop-off, and could contain another 40 to 50 units for an overall total of more than 125.
- Zoning allows for private ownership, vacation rentals, fractional ownership and Time Share.
High Speed Ski Lift Atop Sugar Mountain
– a base elevation of 4,100 feet (1.25 km)
– a summit elevation of 5,300 feet (1.62 km)
– a vertical drop of 1,200 feet (0.37 km)
– 120 ski-able acres, including 100 that are lighted or night skiing
– 21 trails, including 15 for night skiing
– a longest run of 1.5 miles
– 7 lifts. A new 6-pack, high speed lift was added in the 2015.
Interior of RESERVE II Luxury Condominium
At The Reserve III our new construction is top notch, the views are breathtaking and the mountain top is serene. Ski in/ski out, bike or hike in/out without ever leaving your property. Just think, no driving & trying to find a place to park when you live in this ski in/ski out community.
Exterior View of RESERVE II Luxury Condominiums
Enjoy your new lifestyle at The Reserve III & Welcome Home…
Summer temperatures average a comfortable 72 degrees. You’re within a few minutes from the Sugar Mountain Golf Course, and close to 12 other golf courses. There are numerous other amenities in Sugar Mountain Village, including tennis, clubhouse, boutique shops and restaurants.
A Rare Opportunity
What a view of the mountains!
Panoramic view of the mountains of North Carolina from the site of the RESERVE III. Shown at the lower right and down Sugar Mountain, are the luxury condominiums of the Reserve II.